Logs for the week of 07 June 2021
Speed running and longer distances 🏃🏻♂️
- I’ve been running on concrete roads for almost 2 weeks now
- Since, I’ve a low arch, I switched from Hoka One One Clifton 8 to Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 shoes. Brooks has much more stability and I feel lighter running with it.
- In the past week, I tried interval running and ran my first 4+ miles near Marymoor Park.
Quote I’ve been pondering about
- Keep your word, always. Especially, to yourself.
- More than the first sentence, the second one hit me pretty hard.
- UC Berkeley CS182 - Deep learning by Sergey Levine
- I’m going through couple of refresher DL courses and I like Prof. Levine’s way of teaching.
- Stanford CS106L - Standard C++ Programming by Ethan Chi
- Just exploring my love hate relationship with C++
- Neat lecture slides
- Brag document by Julia Evans
- I have a new manager. I’m thinking of discussing this approach with her.
- Looking forward to mentoring two new interns. Yay.